Friday, July 31, 2009

And here we go

I'm leaving Chandigarh to go to Hyderabad for my wedding. That event has been a loooong time coming and I'm glad it's here. I'll be taking a brief hiatus on the blog but doesn't mean I'm closing it down. I'll be back with hopefully some fun incidents from the wedding.

Meanwhile, here's a list I made - The top 10 things the Joker says that are applicable to my wedding.

10. Here's my card.
9. Well, hello, beautiful.
8. I believe whatever doesn't kill you, simply makes you... stranger.
7. What would I do without you?  No, no, NO! No. You... you... complete me.
6. But I know the truth: there's no going back. You've changed things... forever.
5. Oh, and by the way, the suit, it wasn't cheap. You oughta know, you bought it.
4. Do I really look like a guy with a plan? You know what I am? I'm a dog chasing cars. I wouldn't know what to do with one if I caught it.
3. Let's put a smile on that face!
2. Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. We are tonight's entertainment!
1. And... here… we... go!

1 comment:

uma ramadorai said...

that was funny...I like the list..