Sunday, February 7, 2010

More lessons corporations should take from the juice vendors

Dear McDonald's workers in India. Look, we're all Indians here, right? Let's not pretend that we like our soft drinks the way the American do - container full of ice with the soda taking up the gaps in between. You wouldn't like it if I served your overpriced soda like that. Why would you think I would want mine like that? Particularly after I specifically told you I didn't want ice in my drink? Dude, I don't care what your bosses told you. Help a brother out, willya? Next time I ask for a soda with no ice, I want a cup, FULL of soda, and NO ice.

Meanwhile at yet another juice shop today another "little guy" looked at my glass which was 90% full and popped in another full orange to squeeze out enough juice to fill my glass to the brim.

Shame on your McDonalds, and shame on you Subway.

No comments: