Tuesday, April 28, 2009

More idiot manager stuff

Today the brilliant idea he gave us was to add links for "important" and "frequently used" webpages to my list of "Favorites" on Internet Explorer. The problem is that these are internal company links, and show up on the frontpage of the company website, which is set to our startup page when we open the browser anyway. So by doing this I'll be saving one click. "You mean the same sites that show up on my startup page, which is the company's internal homepage?" "Yes" he replied. I think he noticed the look on my face that suggested that I was thisclose to hitting him and continued, "Yeah, it'll save time and you know, bring some sort of uniformity to the group."

Dude, I get it. You have an MBA. You don't have to prove it to me on a daily basis.

No comments: