Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Keeping up with the TV shows

In addition to the syndicated shows on Star World I am keeping up with the current seasons of TV shows like The Office, 30 Rock on Hulu.com.

Thing is, Hulu is blocked in India. I can't watch these shows at home, even if I wanted to. I say "even if I wanted to" because the network speed at home is pretty low and I'd get really frustrated waiting for the shows to load.

However since our company access the internet through a Houston proxy, this doesn't apply to us. So on certain weekdays I just stay back after the regular hours and watch the shows at work. Simple. The only problem is that the more I wait, the worse the traffic gets and I have wait out the rush hour. So my system might evolve into one where I pick one day, get pizza delivered to work and just watch various shows all night long! Soon I'll have to add How I Met Your Mother, 24, Lost and Heroes, although I hear Heroes isn't that good this season.

No comments: