Sunday, October 12, 2008

Screw you Emran Hashimi! I hope you disappear from my world

(This is in response to my brother's comment.)

I hate Emran Hashimi. I loathe him. I think he's symptomatic of everything that's wrong with this world, and Bollywood in particular. Emran, just go away.

Who is Emran Hashimi? He's a nobody. He's a 5-foot nothing of an ugly man who should by all rights be a name I shouldn't have heard till now. How did he become famous? For making out with Mallika Sherawat for a whole 3 hours in a "Murder", a remake of "Unfaithful". Really? We're rewarding people for being the foil for probably the biggest attention whore in Bollywood? It takes talent to make out with a woman who's such a big whore that she's only got her clothes on screen because of censor laws? After "Murder", I rightly assumed that Mallika's career would take off with plenty of silicony cleavage to satisfy everyone. I did not realize that there were people who thought, "Hey, this is the stud who seduced this whore who's pretending to be a housewife into a life of debauchery, maybe he's got a hidden sex appeal we didn't realize."

And bang! He started getting offers left and right. I can't turn on the TV now without looking at his ugly mug. Emran, you bloody midget, please go away. Take Mallika with you.

No comments: