Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Boys 2 Men

As we were chilling at Agora, in one of my favorite spots - the big couch upstairs and I realized that three of us would be turning 30 in the next few months. The next time we all hang out, we'll be a bunch of 30-somethings. It was an odd realization.

It was a fun evening, tried out Cuban food for the first time ever. And then Agora. On one hand I'll be missing all the excitement of hanging with my friends, but truth be said, I've got a lot of stuff on my mind regarding the departure. The packing, the termination of some services, shipping stuff that is not coming with me on the flight to India or some where local.

It's going to hit me in a couple of weeks that I won't be seeing my boys for an year. I'm hope I'll be drowning my sorrows in some sorry Bollywood movies by that time.

No comments: