Thursday, September 4, 2008

Buh-bye now, buh-bye

Well I don't really want to spend my last few hours writing blog posts so I think I'll say my o-blog-atory good-bye a little in advance.

I've got a lot of Goodwill/Half-Price Books trips to make. Junk to throw out and everything else to pack. Most importantly I have to ship out a couple of boxes by Fri evening and then make it out to the concert on Friday evening. I'm glad I'll be making it to the SPB concert (if everything goes according to plan). Take off is scheduled for 6:50pm on Saturday.

Once I get to Pune I should have a guesthouse waiting for me. It's only for a week but I don't imagine it would take me more than that to find a place. What I'm looking for - low rent, internet access, good view and decent locality (safe and close to work).

But before that I'll be spending some time, including my *ahem* Birthday, with my parents. First Birthday with them in about 14 years. I know my Parents are very excited about it. I am too.

1 comment:

aa said...

Happy Birthday Kalyan!!!!
Hope you are getting utterly pampered at home :) -- Rahul& Ambica