Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Picture = 1k words






















"Crack-resistant cement" with the picture of a girl. I just don't know what to do with that.

No, it's not remarkable to see three people on one two-wheeler in India. What you probably can't see in the picture is that there's a child sleeping on the petrol tank right between the driver and the handlebar.
Signs of a booming economy - dog matrimony. I sincerely hope they're talking of marrying dogs to other dogs and not to humans.
A few buildings around the place I stay right now.
A temple near by.
This picture is dedicated to Niraj.
And this picture is dedicated to my parents (for the Chutney's reference) who I sincerely hope aren't reading this blog.
This is the swanky apartment I'm staying in right now. I'll be moving to a significantly worse place.

1 comment:

Kiran said...

The apt looks awesome! Pune doesnt seem as old-fashioned as its name. How about sending some pictures of the famous hills that you keep talking about ?