Tuesday, November 25, 2008

India's Eva Green

Google "Kangana Ranaut" if you don't know who that is. And help me
figure out why she reminds me of Eva so much. I think it's the
extremely exotic look each of them has. Eva with her smoky eyes and
Kangana with her curly hair. And both are preternaturally pale.
Regardless, I think they're both very interesting creatures. Kangana
is probably the only Bollywood celebrity I'd like to meet at this
point. Maybe Gul Panag. The rest seem beyond vacuous.

Even the so called serious male actors who keep cheapening themselves
with the commercial cinema. Only exception is Nandita Das who seems
like she'd rather jump into a volcano than do a typical Bollywood
movie. Sadly the movies that does act in aren't inherently that good.
Otherwise I'd add her to my list.

No comments: