Friday, November 21, 2008

More hippie talk

The White girl who was sitting with the desi guy ended up already
having a boyfriend. And the desi seemed to be hitting on her inspite
of that. She was Italian actually. He kept asking her to teach him
Italian.

A desi family sat down next to them. Their little girl got a cake and
her mom explained to all of us that she loves cutting the cake and
have people sing "Happy Birthday" to her everytime she cuts a cake. So
we all sang and clapped!

A skinny guy in a hat walked over to me and inquired about my laptop.
He introduced himself as, "I'm *****, I'm catholic. I'm from the
Philippines, the only catholic country in Asia." And then went on to
rant about Muslims (more Muslim bashing!) and how they want to rule
all, and they can, because they have oil! He asked if I worked in Pune
and then when I said I did, he recommended I go to Australia or
Europe. "Not US though, because you'll have to give Barack some time
to set the country right."

No comments: