Monday, November 17, 2008

Pictures of the hike



The triangle. Sasha, the temple at the base of the hill and two guys who I was pretty sure would try to steal Sasha but ended up being just some more nice Punekars.


The beautiful hills

Me!

The dancing pair.

More dancing.

More dancing.

These were this oddly patterned rocks all over the hills. Crystalline formations. I wish I had a geologist or a chemist with me.

Another odd rock formation.

More cool rock stuff

Funny story behind this picture. I was trying to climb down the hill and was caught in an awkward position where I couldn't find any way down. I couldn't move my legs and was scouting a path when I saw this beautiful sight I just had to shoot. But I was afraid of moving and causing a minor landslide. So without moving out of my crab pose, I unslung my camera, shot the picture, all with one hand.

/>
/>

No comments: